7:00 Breakfast for school age children
7:20 Center time play
8:30 Center time or computer time
9:00 Circle time/Greeting / Group activities
10:15 Special of Day (Yoga, Spanish, Mother Goose, or Exploration class)
11:00 Center Time Play/outside free play
11:50 Wind down – story time
(Preschool hours from 8:30 to 12:30)
12:30 Nap or quiet time
2:30 Wash up
3:00 Free art time
3:30 Outside recess or Center Time play
4:45 Wash up
5:30 Wash up/Center time Play/clean up
7:00 Closing time
The schedule is flexible for working parents and each child’s individual needs. If you need extra hours, evening or weekend hours, staff are willing to work extra at the facility or at your home.
Our curriculum provides age appropriate, focused cooperative with a balance of center free play. The followings areas are incorporated into our daily and weekly programs:
- Inactive and Active play
- Language and Literacy
- Story time
- Technology/ IPad time
- Music time
- Arts and Crafts
- Horticulture (green house on premises)
- Yoga – certified yoga instructor comes to the class to teach the class yoga
- Spanish – props, flash cards, music, books and weekly activities are utilized to teach children a new language
- Gym – balance beam, mazes, ball pit, hoops and jumping mats are used to help improve children’s gross motor skills
- Mother Goose time – nursery rhymes, props and games are used to teach literacy skills.
- Field Trips/ Enrichment: The class gets chance to participate in field trips to a petting /animal farm, zoo, environmental center, or apple farm. There are also visits to the classroom from field specialists; class shows and presentations throughout the year. Holiday celebrations throughout the year are also part of the curriculum. For more information, contact us
Specials Every Day!
- Monday is Yoga Time
- Tuesday is Mother Goose Rhymes
- Wednesday is Spanish Time
- Thursday is Exploration Time
- Friday is Music Time
These enrichment programs are included in the tuition cost
Every Monday your child receives a Literacy Bag for the week. This is a fabulous home-school connection program. Each child gets a bag filled with books and art supplies, puppet and games to borrow for the week and share with their families.
Field trips throughout the year to Muscoot Animal Farm, Greenburg Nature Center, Stepping Stones Children’s Museum and apple farms.
Come visit our facility and get to know the staff and creative, fun, learning environment.
Meals are included in the tuition costs.
Ongoing open enrollment for year round, full (7 am to 7pm) and part time program, nursery, preschool and after school program. We cater to ages 6 months old to school age children. Extended evening and weekend hours available upon request to registered clients
Call us today to schedule a tour and for more information, call 718-704-8455
Or, click here to send us an email.